Key Qualifying Requirements
Along with Active Common and/or Contract Authority and a Satisfactory safety rating all carriers must have appropriate Federal, State, or Provincial Authority.
Below are some of our key requirements for your company to qualify as an approved KBX carrier. All elements identified as ‘required’ must be completed for the qualification process to be completed. If your company is not compliant to or more of the qualification criteria, you may return to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
To become an Approved carrier, you must provide and meet the following criteria:
- Provide your MC, DOT, or State Registration number to begin registration.
- Carrier Contact must be authorized to enter and bind your company to the Carrier Agreement.
- Provide the Notice of Assignment for your factoring company or fill out a payment information form for electronic payment.
- Submit an electronic W9. (Canadian carriers will upload W-8BEN-E in document field)
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent);
- Cargo Coverage-$100,000 Minimum
- Auto Coverage-$1,000,000
- General Liability- $1,000,000/occurrence
- Workers Comp w/Statutory Limits & Employers Liability (Per Statue Box Checked)
Certificate of insurance must:
- List Certificate holder as additional insured
- List the policy as primary to other insurance available to certificate holder
- Include a waiver of subrogation that applies in favor of the certificate holder
When entering in your information, please answer based on your company’s ASSETS, DO NOT include broker or 3PL information.
Website will time out after 30 minutes, please have documents available to complete process.